Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Howdy Ya'll!


Hello! Welcome to my new blog, Hiking With Him! 

My name is Faith and I can’t wait to share my adventures with ya’ll.  Just to let ya’ll know, I will be saying “ ya’ll “  very often, it’s just the way I roll! :) I am twelve years old, I enjoy playing the piano and singing.  My mom and dad are awesome!  They are homeschooling me and my siblings, Jo and DT.  This blog will not only be about my adventures in the new camper, but will also be about my adventures with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  

So, lets get our hiking gear together and enjoy the adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to follow your blog,Faith! I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way that was me up there

    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo eager to hear the funny stories and things that God has shown you along this adventure! You get to see all those landmarks and national history! I'm praying for you along your journey across the USA! :)

    -Mallory-

    ReplyDelete