Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!!!!!!

Good morning everybody!

It is December 1st and I am VERY excited!  There are many things going on this month including my THIRTEENTH birthday!!!!  Did ya'll hear me?  THIRTEEN!!!!!

But let me remind ya'll while you are bustling to find gifts for Christmas (and my birthday :))  why you are doing it.  Remember the reason while you are shopping and hurrying around to find "the perfect gift"... that Jesus is the perfect gift that God gave to us.  Literally perfect.  And we take for granted that God gave us this gift and after a while we stop thanking Him for it.  Don't forget this Christmas season that Jesus is the reason for this season. For this Christmas season I will thank God for something He has given me every day up to Christmas Day.  Don't say the same thing twice because it would not count!!

May God bless you all this Christmas season!!!

~Faith~

No comments:

Post a Comment