Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ohio: Part I


Okay everybody!!!  Prepare yourselves for a post full of pictures!!!!  Here is the first few things that we did in Ohio:

                                                                           

 This is the sign for Wright-Patterson fam-camp!!



Me and Jolie on Bass Lake the night of our arrival.



We got better at this towards the very end of the game!! :)


The camp was very pretty and all of the people that we met were very nice and helpful!


Now to the National Air Force Museum on Wright-Patterson Air Force Base!!!



There was SO much to see in this museum it would take weeks to see it all!  It is built in gigantic plane hangars and is crammed full of planes and information about the Air Force.  This is the branch of U.S. Military that my parents served in so I was very eager to see it all.  

This creed made ME want to join the air-force!!


See all of the missiles on the side?  That is how many bombing missions this plane flew!


Our Grandfather was positioned in that bubble over Daddy's head on a B26G Marauder during WWII!

I was so happy that this plane turned out to be the kind of plane my Grandfather flew in!!!





This was my favorite name!!!



This is my kind of ambulance!!  It is a model "T"!!





I loved seeing all of the cool paintings from the planes!!


"Alright Momma, I'm buckled in and all ready to fly!"


I'm just a tad nervous because Jolie is in the front seat! (HEE,HEE,HEE)


Okay kids, here is your lunch!


This is one of the presidential planes!  It is NOT a mock up! 




This is Daddy pretending to be President Nixon from Nixon's presidential plane! 



This is a picture of my lollipop after we got flu shots:( on base.  Is it just me or is there an "R" on there? 


OH MY GOODNESS!!!  There is a "V" on the other side!  What does that say?  R.V.!!!!!!!!!


It was wonderful to see all of these things with my family.  Just think how much fun it will be on the Peterson farm!

I would like to give a big round of applause for all of the military workers around the world!!

Loves,
Faith

1 comment: